pandora mother' DAY is released

Der Party Rückblick

pandora mother' DAY is released

Beitragvon Laura » 6. Dezember 2017, 06:03

another pandora charms sale clearance SS16 sneak peek (just a small one this time: P), with a look at the limited edition Pandora Club charm 2016! For the uninitiated, since 2014 Pandora have taken to releasing a limited edition ‘Pandora club’ charm each year, designed to celebrate dedicated collectors’ love of Pandora. The charm usually features a diamond and the Pandora logo in some way – follow the links for reviews of the previous Club charms for 2014 and 2015!:) Otherwise, read on for a sneak peek at this year’s!

Today brings yet another post from me with some live shots from the disney pandora charms uk Spring, Mother’s Day and Pandora Summer 2016 collections! Lots of exciting information is emerging online at the moment, and our clearest photos yet of the upcoming collections have just leaked from previews in Romania & Malaysia. There are some beautiful charms coming out and, as usual, the more I see the more excited I am getting to see it all in person! The Pandora Spring 2016 collection is due out on the 17th of March – check back through the Spring 2016 tag for previous sneak peek and live shots! The pandora essence charms sale Summer 2016 collection is due out on the 2nd of June. I’ve divided up the live shots into their respective collections, so that you can get an idea what to expect, and when!

Next, let’s move on to some more Pandora Spring and Mother’s Day 2016 live shots – with lots of unseen pieces! Firstly, this photo gives us a lovely clear shot of the new Pandora Essence bangle! Slim and lightweight, its clasp should be a lot more secure than the regular Essence bracelet – even if it opened, it wouldn’t fall off your wrist.:DThe gold Radiant Hearts charm and silicone-lined gold Shining Elegance spacer from Spring 2016 are pictured here – the gold Sparkling Love Knot is a pandora rose gold charms Mother’s Day 2016 release.
Laura
Kann tippen
Kann tippen

Zurück zu Wie wars?